Friday, January 27, 2012

First Post 1/27/2012

This is my first blog post and I have a lot to say on many different subjects and that is what this blog is all about.  Information that I read and have an opinion on or just information that people want to know about celebrities, and views on love and relationships.  Whatever that stricks my fancy for the day and if I come across pictures that I like I will post them too.  Of course I will reveal my source of the pictures, but if I get opinions from my friends, and family I might not reveal those to keep them safe, unless they allow me to use their names even though you might not know who they are.  If you have something that you want me talk about on this blog then just send it as a IM on FB or Twitter.  As time goes on hopefully I will find out information on my own without having to read about or get secret sources.  If this is something that intrigues you keep reading because it will get good.  I will also talk about movies, books, clothing stores, and shoes, and please remember the information I am talking about is simply my opinion on the information that I am giving out nothing more.  I know I have alot to learn but as we go forward it should be a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment