Sunday, September 28, 2014

Revenge Season Premiere

Revenge is loosely depicted on the Count of Monte Cristo, Emily Thorne came back to her homested to exact revenge on the people who wronged her. Emily has taken over Grayson Manor, mad it her own. But there are lies on top of lies still to come. I have been waiting all summer to see this show and it left me very underwhelmed.  This show has an amazing cast, leading the pack is Emiky Van Camp you may remember her in Brothers & Sisters, she plays Emily Thorne,  and Victoria Grayson whom you may recollect from Twelve Moneys.  Needless to say these two amazing actresses do not like each other one bit.  Exacting Revenge on each other.  Normally their banter is amazing.  Maybe I should blame the writing and not the acting, I mean they can only do what is given to them.  I might watch a few more episodes before I came back and say I will no longer be watching one of my favorite shows.   Now this is only My Opinion,  let me know what is yours????

No comments:

Post a Comment