Sunday, October 12, 2014

Addicted the Move Review

Welcome to the World of a woman who is iinsatiable and doesn't understand the reason why? Going to a therapist doesn't work either.   What am I talking about you may ask,  I will tell you its the movie Addicted with Sharon Leal playing Zoe who has a seemingly perfect life.  Perfect husband named Jason played by Boris Kodjoe and two beautiful children. Her husband loves her and she has an amazing business that she has built from the ground up. An amazing staff that would do anything for her. She meets an artist and this where everything changes.  This is a little back story on this movie.

The movie is based on a best selling novel written by Zane, and do I think the movie is going to spend in a theater.  If you have a boyfriend or even husband and you want to put some spice back into your life, this might be the date night you want to take.  Even if its with your girls to have a girls night I would definitely suggest a different movie.   I mean the men are hot like Tyson Beckford, and new comer to the scene Brandon Gonzales, and with these amazing sexy men the scenes are even hotter but if your single and don't have a man to come home to this might not be the movie to watch.  It can definitely leave you hot and bothered.  But I will have to say the ending of the movie left much to be desired.  I was expecting so much more.  It just seemeed like it ended just to end not because  it was the end of the story.  It begs the question why???? What is your opinion,  because this is just My Opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment